Friday, 19 September 2014

Dream, Explore, Discover

I was asked to be a guest designer for CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge #91 a couple of weeks ago, but completely forgot to post the card I made for it - silly me, lol!  So here it is:


Obviously the challenge ended a while ago now, but here is the sketch that I followed.  As you can see, I turned it 90 degrees to the left:


The grid stamp is from the Distressed backgrounds & ink splats stamp set.  The car and road stamps are from the Travel 1 - Life is a Journey stamp set and the car was cut out using the car die from the
Road Trip die set. Finally, the street sign stamp is from the Travel 2 - Happy Travels stamp set.  A few drops of Rangers Black Enamel Accents and it was done!

Thank so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome Sem!!! I saw this on the challenge blog, but not yours! :) LOL!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x