Friday, 19 September 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #93


Supplies
SugarPea Designs Teacher's Pet stamp set
Whimsy Stamps Mini Chalkboard Frame die
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers
Versamark ink
WOW Bright White Embossing Powder (WL01SF)
Doodlebug Kraft in Color 12x12 paper: Lily White Dot/Grid (DB4174)
Cardstock: Bazzill Date Swirl, SU Bermuda Bay

I thought I'd play along with CAS(E) this Sketch #93 challenge this week.  I was intrigued by the tilted frame and wanted to have a go!  I used my Whimsy Stamps Mini Chalkboard Frame die for the frame - can you see the wood embossing detail? So cute!  I spent around 20 minutes messing around with sequins and enamel dots, but I couldn't find a colour combination I liked, so I decided to leave them off completely.


I used the very cute crayon box image and matching sentiment stamp from my SugarPea Designs Teacher's Pet stamp set.  This set is one of my favourites from latest SPD release as it has loads of cute accessory stamps.  I plan to make a little set of lunchbox notes using these stamps next week using a new die that I ordered (which hasn't arrived yet).


Thanks so much for sharing part of your day with me!  I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for joining CASE this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the HM honor at CTS, Sem! This is so sweet and clever! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x