Saturday, 20 September 2014

Breaking Bad...

It was my hubby's birthday recently and this is the card I made him! If you haven't heard or watched the TV series "Breaking Bad", this card will mean nothing to you, but if you have, then you'll get what I was trying to achieve here! *grin* We were only introduced to this TV series a few months ago, but we were able to watch the entire 5 seasons back-to-back on Netflix - yay!  Hubby is a science teacher, but I hasten to add that he is nothing like Walter White, lol!


I stamped the periodic table "genuis" stamp and the conical flask stamp from the School Spirit stamp set in Versamark ink and heat embossed in white. I made Heisenberg's hat by simply cutting out some black card and popping it up on foam pads for dimension. The sunglasses were made using the glasses die from the Glasses & Bracket die set. I die-cut the glasses frame from black card 5 times and glued the layers together. I then die-cut the lenses from dark grey card. I gave the lenses and frames a good coating of glossy accents, and when they were dry, I assembled them and fixed them to the card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I just love this!!! I was a huge fan of the show and cracked up when I saw this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder we are friends…we love all of the same shows!! LOL This is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!!! This is perfect for BB fans!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x