Tuesday, 12 August 2014

SugarPea Designs: SPDSS09 Sugar Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!

A brand new SugarSketch challenge started yesterday over at SugarPea Designs and here is my take on it:


Supplies
SPD Pure Magic stamp set
Alphabet stamp set
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic markers
Echo Park 12x12 paper: Dots & Stripes Metropolitan
DSM1006 (blue striped)
Fancy Pants 6x6 paper pad: Down by the Shore (red; red spotted)

I inked up some of the stamps from the Pure Magic stamp set for my card.  This darling set comes with 2 different sized spade stamps, and I used them (along with a "J" stamp from a different alphabet stamp set) to create my playing card!

http://sugarpeadesigns.com/product/pure-magic


Here is our scrummy SugarSketch SPDSS09:



We've LOVE for you to play along with us ...
  • Play along with any stamp you like, but if you use SugarPea Designs stamp, we'll top up your voucher to $15!
  • Feel free to rotate/flip the sketch, or exchange any shapes for what works for your design, just make sure we can till recognise the sketch!
  • Combine our sketch with any other challenge(s) (except another sketch!)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword SPDSS09 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find direct links to our current challenges on the sidebar.

Thanks so much for dropping by today and I hope you have an awesome week!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Simonne. I love how you used the sketch. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, how brilliant are you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x