Wednesday, 20 August 2014

SugarPea Designs: SPD08 Challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday everyone!

It's time for a brand new SugarPea Designs monthly challenge, and this month we have the theme of Anything Goes

All SugarPea Designs stamp sets come with a fantastic selection of sentiment stamps, and most have cute accessory stamps too, so for today's card, I decided to use the 3 star stamps and one of the sentiment stamps that are part of the Pure Magic stamp set:


Supplies
SPD Pure Magic stamp set
Versamagic ink: Eggplant, Pretty Petunia
Momento Dew Drop ink: Summer Sky, Pistachio
MFT Die-namics: Little Letters

I started with a 100x148mm piece of plum card and die cut 3 circles from it using my nestabilities.  I then inked up the "Every little thing you do is magic" sentiment stamp from the Pure Magic stamp set with Versamark ink, making sure I didn't ink the very last word "magic".  I stamped and heat embossed it with white EP and added some die-cut letters underneath to spell out the word "magic".  I stamped the 3 different star stamps from the Pure Magic stamp set in various inks onto the front of a white base card.  Finally I adhered the die-cut circle panel onto the front of the card using foam pads.  I followed CAS(E) this Sketch #88 for my layout, and I used the colours of this week's new ColourQ challenge #255:

      




We've LOVE for you to play along with us!  Here are the rules...
  • Play along with any stamp you like!  The winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winner's project features a SugarPea Designs stamp, we'll increase the voucher to $15!
  • Feel free combine our challenge with any other challenge(s).
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD09 so that we can easily find your work
  • Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find direct links to our current challenges on the sidebar.

Thanks so much for dropping by today and I hope you have an awesome rest of the week!  

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. This is out of this world Simonne. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab design - love the big sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so clever & creative! Love those little peekaboo windows! Thanks for sharing this with us at the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x