Monday, 28 July 2014

SugarPea Designs: SPDSS08 Sugar Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!

We have a brand new SugarSketch challenge starting today over at SugarPea Designs and here is my card:


SugarPea Designs are sponsoring this week's Cute Card Thursday challenge #331, so I wanted to play along with that one too.  The challenge is "For the Birds", and so I used my fave penguin from the Rice Rice Baby stamp set from the Bean Stalk Collection:


Here is our scrummy SugarSketch SPDSS08:



We've LOVE for you to play along with us ...
  • Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
  • Feel free to rotate/flip the sketch, or exchange any shapes for what works with your design, just make sure the sketch is recognisable!
  • Combine our sketch with any other challenge(s) (except another sketch!)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPDSS08 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.

Thanks so much for dropping by today and I hope you have an awesome week!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute..love the image as well as the layout..awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used this sketch Simonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the wood patterned paper and the clean feel of your card. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the wood background behind him! Super!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x