Thursday, 10 July 2014

SugarPea Designs July Sweet Sneak: Spare Me

Hi SugarPea fans and welcome to our July Release Day! Today we are showing you the last of the 4 SPD stamp sets released this week and available to buy from the store RIGHT NOW!! Introducing ... Spare Me from the Beanstalk Collection:


Supplies
SugarPea Designs Spare Me stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic markers
Echo Park 6x6 paper pad@ Happy Days (HD19023)
My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad: Necessities - Wood (NC1105)
Bazzil cardstock: Raven
Ribbon

I wanted to create a bit of movement to the scene by making it look like he had already thrown the ball and it was travelling down the alley towards the pins, so after inking the stamp and before I actually stamped it onto my white card, I carefully wiped away the ink from the ball in his hand! This fabulous set comes with SO many great sentiments and accessory stamps, including the separate ball stamp I used and loads of pins! My little set of 4 pins is actually just one stamp stamped 4 times - I didn't even have to mask them as I carefully lined them up when stamping so that the bottom outline of the back pin lined up with the bottom of the red stripe of the front pin!


Would you like to WIN the Spare Me stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas and guests, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Spare Me stamp set!

Our fabulous July release is available in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe right NOW! Please click here to shop – and if you are lucky enough to win a set you’ve already purchased, you can choose another of the same value!

Also, be sure to join us tomorrow and hop along with our amazing new ProjectPeas as they showcase even more inspiration using these amazing sets – we’ll be giving away the ENTIRE release to one lucky commenter!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you've enjoyed our new release!

Hugs,

24 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the colours and the cool scene you created, Simonne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute..love the bowling idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the papers you used, gives it a retro feel! Adorable image! I know a few bowlers who would love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! So clever use of paper to create a scene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bowling scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card ~ neat that you didn't have to mask, with your careful placement of the pins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeep! I LOVE the background and way you removed the ball from his hand…brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card your colouring is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, talk about Cuteness overload!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Simonne, such gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Hope this can be a girl - I need it for my granddaughter.
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. now, this is right up my alley! ADORE the display you created, Simonne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you did the woodgrane ally, fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!! I love his happy little face! Great papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way to go!!! Love the floor!! Is that Bolsa material?

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is sooo cute.... love the background paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. He has such a happy face... Amazing card and gorgeous coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  19. ADORABLE!!! Your idea worked perfectly, because I never would have guessed that everything didn't come exactly as it appears. Love the argyle background; it seems to really fit the bowling theme.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card Bowled me over ;-)
    Just too cute for proper words.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute stamp set!! Very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x