Sunday, 20 July 2014

CAS on Sunday Challenge #38: With Sympathy

Hi everyone! Today is an exciting day for me as I am guest designing over at the CAS on Sunday challenge blog - yay! I was very fortunate to win challenge #36 and the prize was a GDT spot for challenge #38! Huge thanks to Janneke and all the girls over at CAS on Sunday for having me!

The theme for challenge #38 is a sympathy card and we are being sponsored by Cas-ual Friday Stamps.

For my card I used the chicken wire stamp and the ink swipe stamp from my Clearly Whimsy Stamps Distressed Backgrounds & Ink Splats stamp set. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps Life's Moments rubber stamp set and the butterfly was trimmed from the Whimsy Stamps Butterfly Border die:


Supplies
Clearly Whimsy Stamps Distressed Backgrounds & Ink Splats stamp set
Whimsy Stamps Life's Moments rubber stamp set
Whimsy Stamps Butterfly Border die
Memento ink: Grey Flannel, Sweet Plum
Versafine ink: Onyx Black
Bazzil cardstock: Heidi
Ranger Enamel Accents: Black

I followed CAS(E) this Sketch #85 for my layout, so I would like to enter my card into that challenge too.


We'd love you to join us for the challenge and you have until Friday 1st August 6:00 PM Dutch Time to enter.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Simone, fab card. Great colours and stamps. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I just love that awesome distressed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the amazing card you have made as GDT for CAS on Sunday!

    hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for being our guest designer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty card. Butterflies are a soft spot for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is really beautiful, Simonne!!! Love it!!!

    Greetings from Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card - everything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Semee!! Congrats on your amazing win over at CAS(E)this Sketch. Your card is truly amazing. I was wondering if you didn't mind if I CASE your card? I mention your win on my blog. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is beautiful and soft and soothing!! Congrats to you for the win over at CAS(E) this Sketch!! Truly awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x