Saturday, 28 June 2014

Clearly Whimsy Stamps June Release BLOG HOP!

Hi everyone and welcome to the Clearly Whimsy Stamps June Release BLOG HOP!

Today we are excited to share the final set of stamps and dies from this release - TIME FOR TEA - and I have used both stamp sets and both coordinating die sets for my card.  I have followed Color Throwdown Challenge #298 for my colour combination:





All 6 new clear stamp sets AND 6 coordinating die/die sets are now available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store, woo-hoo!! We are celebrating this month's release with a GRAND BLOG HOP! The hop starts today (Saturday June 29th at 8.00AM EDT) and ends on Sunday June 30th at midnight EDT.

If you would like to hop along with us today, please CLICK HERE to start the hop at the Whimsy Stamps blog.

Here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:



One lucky hopper will win 2 stamp sets and 1 die set from the Time For Tea line.  To enter the draw, simply leave a comment at EVERY stop along the hop!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've enjoyed our new release.  I'd love to know if you have any favourites from thie release, so if you do, please let me know in the comments!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

19 comments:

  1. What a great card! I adore the pretty pastels against the kraft cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours against the kraft, wonderful images in this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you have used and such a beautiful showcase of the new dies!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    soniasv@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tea party card! Love the new stamps and dies! Thanks for a fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a very pretty card, Sem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of a pennant banner with tea time :0
    Especially love the teapot stamps -- a refreshing change from coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! I love the colourful bunting and gorgeous tea set with a yummy cake too!
    Very hard to pick a favourite because I love them all but I would say the Happy Everything set with the wonderful co-coordinating die simply because I think I would use it so much!
    Thank you for all the inspiration.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous is your card and nice to see you used both stamp sets and both coordinating die sets truly so creative xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card and the colors you used are so pretty! Great new set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable! I adore the card and the color combo you used. This stamp/die set is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun and clean card - great use of the colors~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simone your card is so lovely. The pretty pastels love wonderful against the kraft background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is just darling and perfect with that color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FAB inspiration....and fantastic prize.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute and sweat card. Love the colour combo. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty design...the little tea set is sooo cute and I love the banner!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x