Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Wish Big

Hi Whimsy fans and welcome to Day 2 of our ...
May rubber stamp and die release!


We are releasing a fabulous selection of new goodies this week, and the entire release will be available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store and from all good Whimsy Stamps retailers from tomorrow (21st May).


PRIZE ALERT ... We have hidden FOUR prizes of 2 new release rubber stamps somewhere on the DT’s blogs throughout our 5-day release event this week. As the location of the prizes are secret, be sure to leave a comment on ALL the stops on each daily blog hop to maximize your chance of winning! We will draw the lucky winners over the weekend and announce them on the Whimsy blog next week.

For today's card, I used the *new* Star Background stamp, the *new* Boy Talk sentiment stamp set, and the *new* Pierced Stacking Star die. (The chevron stamp and the individual star stamps are from the Clearly Whimsy Stamps Happy Hello stamp set which was released last month).


I followed the fabulous CQC#241 colour challenge over at ColourQ, which is chocolate chip, gold, pool party, tempting turquoise and white.  I wanted the "Wish Big" sentiment and the stamped chevron border to be glittery gold, but I don't actually have any gold glitter EP, lol!  Luckily I do have a gold versacolor ink pad and some clear glitter EP, and so I used that.  I think it worked okay! :)

You should have hopped here from the amazingly talented Jacque.  If not, and you would like to hop with us today, head on over to Danielle's blog.  Here's full list in hopping order:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

34 comments:

  1. This is Fabulous and would be a Great Masculine card. I have a hard time making those kind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely and pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS style! This is a beautiful colour scheme - one of my favourites. Your gold glitter is fabulous and I love those gold sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clean and deceptively simple card, I love it! Just perfect for the men in your life who are usually so hard to make for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing layout. Real great card, completely gender agnostic, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic CAS card, Simonne! Very eye-catching design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautifully done. Love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the design of this card wow x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab CAS card, I really like it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing what a fantastic design just love it Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love this CAS card!! I am loving the star die, butterfly die, sentiments, stamps & matching dies...just about everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous CAS card. Love the starry background and your glittery sentiment and side panel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving this color of blues and golds on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card love the faded stars

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a wonderful CAS card!!! I love all the stars and the gold colour is really something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a brilliant CAS card...love the colours...super!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing CAS design. I love the colour combo and stars a just so in at the moment and great for all occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous--love the star background and the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the star background. Shannah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE YOUR CARD!!! Simple but beautiful!!! Stunning!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the simplicity beautifully showcased.
    ~ Denise ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  24. A lovely card, simple but effective.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x