Friday, 23 May 2014

Muse Challenge #68 - Zooming by ...



Hi everyone and happy Friday! Today I have a card to share that I made for this week's Muse Challenge #68.  I have never played in a Muse Challenge before, but as soon as I saw the muse card by Marion Vagg, I instantly knew what I wanted to create!  Here is Marion's beautiful card:


The way Marion laid down the 2 grey chevron die-cuts immediately reminded me of my road stamp, and the rest of the card flowed from there! I have used the same colous as Marion (pink, green, grey, black & white) and also followed her layout (although I have added a little more stamping to the sentiment). I substituted the gorgeous pink flower for a stamped and die-cut pink car, and the 3 green leaves on Marion's card are represented by 3 green sequins on mine! I extended the stamping of the sentiment on my card as I wanted to use two sentiments - "zooming by" and "HI".  As the "HI" was far too big to stamp by the side of the other sentiment,  I did a bit of stamping with some generic shapes to tie it altogether.

I had a LOT of fun creating this card and I am excited to have found a new-to-me challenge - yay!  Thank you, Marion, for your fab, inspirational card!

I would also like to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, which is Vacation/Travel

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. ...and thank YOU for playing along and creating such a fabulous card! I love everything about your card...very clever to stamp the 'hi' partly off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love your take on Marion's card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is a really fun take on this week's Muse! So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks amazing - I love your clever design xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous. I love the color scheme and the CAS design. The sequins are the perfect finishing touches. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous fun design :) love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love love love this! Nice fresh colours, great design, and FABulous stamps and dies!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fantastic card. I love your take on the 'Muse' card. That hot pink car is fab!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a playful card! It is an unique twist on the Muse sample.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x