Thursday, 10 April 2014

Tang-tastic!

Happy Thursday everyone!

I have a quick card to share today using some of my new Clearly Whimsy Stamps products. The orange slices were made using the Fruit Trio die set and the sentiments are from the Sweet As Candy - Sweet Sentiments 4x6 clear photopolymer stamp set.


Supplies
Whimsy Stamps Fruit Trio die set
Whimys Stamps Sweet As Candy Sweet Sentiments stamp set
Cardstock: SU Bermuda Bay, Core'dinations Tangerine (CO030), White
Doodlebug 6x6 paper pads: Kraft in Color - Kraft (turquoise gingham),

Kraft in Color - Color (orange polka dot)
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black & Tangelo
Orange/White Baker's Twine

For my layout, I followed this week's Mojo Monday sketch #340.  I was also very inspired by this week's ColorQ Challenge colour palette - love it!  The only SU colour I have is Bermuda Bay (which I used for the bottom layer), but I tried to pick colours that were very similar for the rest of the card:

http://colourq.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/colourq-challenge-236.html

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sweetie, love the colours, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The fruit wedges are so cute! Love the simplicity yet wow factor! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x