Saturday, 5 April 2014

Sweet as candy!

Happy Saturday everyone!

Now that Whimsy Stamps have a new line of clear photopolymer stamps, I thought I'd play along with a few CAS challenges.


SUPPLIES


I'd like to enter this card into this week's colour challenge #166 at Less Is More, which is A Touch of Turquoise.  And for my layout, I followed the current CAS(E) this Sketch #71:


I had a couple of inky "accidents" when making this card (i.e. I *thought* I had clean fingers, but it turned out that I had a bit of ink on them which then transferred to the card *sigh*).  All I can say is "thank goodness for sequins", lol! A few placed strategically over the smudges and the card was rescued - yay!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,


6 comments:

  1. WOW! This is stunning! I love your design, wonderful colours and the added sequins look fabulous!
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a "SWEET" card!! I want one for myself. My daughter would get a kick out of this card. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sem what a fun card!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet ... and so striking and beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super, the colours complement each other beautifully!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x