Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Whimsy Stamps March Release - Sneak Peek Day 2

Hi everyone!

It's rubber & die release week at Whimsy Stamps! We are releasing a fabulous selection of new rubber stamps, clear stamps, shapeology dies and papers this month. Today some of the Whimsy DT are holding a blog hop to share sneak peeks of some of the brand new Sentiment Sets and Shapeology Dies, and I am part of today's hop! The entire new release will be available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store TOMORROW!

We have hidden FOUR prizes of 2 new release rubber stamps somewhere on the DT’s blogs throughout the 5-day release event. As the location of the prizes are secret, be sure to leave a comment on ALL the stops on each daily blog hop to maximize your chance of winning! We will draw the lucky winners over the weekend and announce them here on the Whimsy blog on Monday (March 24th).

To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...


The mail service (both in the US and in the UK) are in my bad books at the moment! My DT parcels are taking FOREVER to cross the pond, and when they do arrive they are being slapped with customs charges, which is adding to the delay. I don't have my March rubber & die release DT goodies yet, but I *finally* got my March clear stamp release on Saturday after weeks and weeks of waiting! Although Whimsy released these stamps last week, we are still adding them to this month's regular release, and so I have finally been able to make something with them - yay!

I used both of the 6x4" clear Sweet As Candy sets for my card:



Don’t forget to stop by the Whimsy blog tomorrow for our release day blog hop when we will be revealing the entire release!

Thanks so much for popping by today. Happy hopping!

Hugs,

29 comments:

  1. Jeah what a stunning card,just singing lollipop,lollipop,la la la
    Love this yummy image,
    hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun stamp...made me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. I love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like these cards and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that you havenot got your new release items, so far they are looking soooo good, I feel your pain. Your lollipop card is adorable - great job!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! It´s a pity that you haven´t got your new items to play with. Hugs, Bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice stamp, nice coulors

    Malika

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card, Simonne! Very clever CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card! Your stamps look wonderful, the colours are gorgeous and the sentiment is fabulous too.
    I was just wondering what colour ink you had used and see that you listed them - thank you for so much for that useful info!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that cheery lollipop design you created. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the banner x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooohhh...I can't resist sweets when it comes to actual sweets AND stamps/images. Awesome card...love the color combo. I think candy-related images are so much fun and quite versatile. Both the stamp set and matching sentiment set are on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay... you got your stamps! Darling card! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card! Great stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute. Love the pink and purple. Sorry to here about the post. I just got late last week a very small package sent from the US in early December. How's that for great postal service.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way too sweet and oh so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous card design Simonne!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a 'sweet' and fun card! Love it, and love ALL your new stamps!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is Darling. Reminds me of the song Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows...
    Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty colors of lollipops.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a fun card! Who cannot smile when they see candy?

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a yummy card Simonne! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x