Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Clearly Whimsy Stamps - Release Day BLOG HOP!

Hi everyone and welcome to the Clearly Whimsy Stamps release BLOG HOP!

If you stopped by over the past couple of days, you would have read the announcement that Whimsy Stamps have added a whole new line and style to their existing product range designed by yours truly ...

Photopolymer Clear Stamps


The brand new debut release of photopolymer clear stamps and coordinating shapeology dies are now available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store!


To celebrate this new release, we are holding a new release blog hop today. We have hidden TWO prizes of 2 new release clear stamp sets and 1 matching die somewhere along the hop. To be entered into the draw, simply leave a comment on every stop along the hop! You have until Sunday March 14th at 12.00PM EST to leave comments and the lucky winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on Monday (March 15th).

You should have hopped here from Maureen's blog. If not, and you would like to hop along with us today, please CLICK HERE to start the hop at the Whimsy Stamps blog. Your next stop on the hop is Heather. Finally, here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:


As my stamps STILL haven't arrived (Royal Mail is now well and truly in my bad books, grrr!), I don't have a sample to show you. :(  I'm SO sorry!!  So instead, I will list the new release, complete with direct links to the Whimsy store, just in case you'd like to go shopping! ;)

Feeling Fruity

http://www.whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=81_82&products_id=3083    

Feeling Fruity (4x6" set)


Sweet As Candy

   



There are also some fab DISCOUNT BUNDLES exclusive to the Whimsy Stamps store where you can SAVE 15% over buying the products separately, so once you've finished hopping, go check them out!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, even though I haven't got anything to show you! But I'm sure you will agree that the rest of the team have done an outstanding job!

Hope you have a great week!  Mine will be spent mostly looking out the window for the postman, LOL! ;)

Hugs,

46 comments:

  1. Not only the candy man can,
    you too,smile.I really enjoy this hop everthing is so exciting and the DT Team made so stunning cards,they give so much inspirations to us all,
    thank you hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the release! ;) I sure hope you get your goodies soon!!! Can't wait to see what you do with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Berry Set a lot! I hope you get to use your stamps soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How annoying for you that your stamps haven't arrived yet!
    As you may have been able to tell from some of my comments, I really LOVE these new stamps and dies. The are such fun and unique designs and I bet they are a joy to create with.
    The DT and GDT creations have been so inspiring.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you didn't get your stamps, but let me tell you your designs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope you get your stamps and dies soon. :( I can't wait to see what you make when you get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing I had some money and a creditcard to buy those lovely sets x_x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear the post did not make it in time...love the stamps and die sets...you can post one later!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let's hope your stamps come today -- I love this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so sad your supplies haven't come yet. I know you would have made something fabulous. Love the new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous hop and such fabulous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sem, this release looks amazing!! Thanks for sharing the great deal on these sets!! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww! Sorry you still haven't gotten your package, but at least you can be happy that this release is so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you´ll get your stuff soon! Pity you couldn´t play with them. Hugs, Bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry your stamps have not arrived. I can see how disappointing that can be... especially when these are so cute and fun. I am sure you will WOW us when they arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  17. To bad your stamps haven't arrived yet but look forward to seeing some of the things you have planned to make! Great stamps and dies that you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some brilliant stamps & dies, hope yours arrive soon x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, that stinks! You just never know with the post office...I had a package that I tracked from Ohio to Washington...got all the way to my area and then decided to take a scenic route across the country to New Jersey before coming back to Washington!! Go figure!!! I'm sure you will come up with inspiring work when you finally get your goodies. We love you, Sem!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you get your stamps soon! Can't wait to see the creations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I do hope your package isn't lost in transit and this is from the US to the US - Go figure! I can expect sth like to happen if it was to come here in Canada. Hope to see your creations when you get them.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These new sets are so cute--I hope that the mail gets to you soon! I am sure your creations will be wonderful!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So sorry your goodies got delayed but I am just loving the hop so far and all these adorable stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope, you get your stamps really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sorry about your stamps! Thanks for mentioning the bundles!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the release items, hope your mail arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for showing us what's on release. It's a shame you didn't get to share but I'm sure you will have some fun when you finally get to try out these stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love how the sets have so many cute sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. thank you for the Hop along the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I hope you get your stamps soon and can start creating! All of the cards on this hop are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What super cute stamps and dies! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What super cute stamps and dies! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Loving the blog
    hop and seeing
    all the great
    creations.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm so sorry the stamps and stuff didn't arrive in time for you to play! Not fair! Hope you have lots of fun with them when they get there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh, sorry about the mail problem. Hope they get there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  36. So very sorry about your stamp delivery delay! Just think what you have to look forward to. Hope it doesn't take too much longer! :( What a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I really like this stamp release. Featuring such sweet stamps and great sentiments. The CAS cards made by the designers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such adorable and sweet designs. I love everything but I think my favourites are the cute lemon slice and gorgeous lines of the candy jar.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the release. My favorite is the feeling fruity's
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  40. SO sorry you still don't have your stamps! You're such a good sport about it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the new sets and dies! So sorry yours have been delayed... bet you're anxious to play!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hope the postman comes soon! I also hope the postman comes to my house to delivery this wonderful prize!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have had a similar experience with the US mail recently and when a girl wants her stamps, the Post Office SHOULD NOT GET IN THE WAY!!!! I just love the fruit set.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Looks like a wonderful release.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  45. I can't wait to get that strawberry die (guessing you feel the same way...)- it is SO detailed - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x