Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Whimsy Stamps January Rubber & Die Release - Day 2



Hi everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the Whimsy Stamps January Rubber & Die Release!

Today the Whimsy DT is holding a blog hop to share sneak peeks of some of the brand new Sentiment Sets and Shapeology Dies that will be available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store  TOMORROW!

We are hiding FOUR prizes of 2 new release rubber stamps on the DT’s blogs throughout the 5-day release event. You have until the end of the release week to leave comments on ALL the DT’s blogs each day. We will draw the lucky winners over the weekend and announce them on the Whimsy blog on Monday (January 27th).

To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...


I have a couple of cards to share with you today.  I have totally gone down the CAS route and have just used ink, card and 3 BRAND NEW products from the new release...... that I designed!! Eek! How exciting!


First up is a very simple card to showcase the *NEW* Heart Border die.  The "I love you" sentiment is from the *NEW* All You Need Is Love sentiment set.   I designed the border die so you can also cut it apart and use some of the hearts individually.   It measures approx. 15 x 3.5cm (6 x 1 3/8"):



For the next card I used the *NEW* Bird Cage die set, which comprises: a bird cage die, 2 bird dies and a fancy flourish die (to attach to the bottom of the cage).  I designed it so that the "waste" scroll part of the cage can actually be used as a hanging chain (as I have done for my card!).
 
The "You Make My Heart Sing" sentiment is from the *NEW* All You Need is Love sentiment set, as are the 3 different heart stamps.  I stamped them in a random pattern using red and black ink, and then coloured in a couple with my white opaque pen for a bit of contrast.


Hope you like my designs! :)

Don’t forget to stop by again tomorrow for our release day blog hop and a full reveal of all of this month's new goodies!

Finally, I'd like to enter CAS on a Sunday #25 challenge - Lovey Dovey.

Thanks so much for visiting us today. Happy hopping!

Hugs,

32 comments:

  1. Love them both. Just too pretty. Hugs, Bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great new goodies. Love dies and these have so much possibility. The sentiment is very nice also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I just love both of those dies. -----perfect heart die. ----can use for many different. Occasions. ----Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new Deisgns...love your dies. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cards.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very simple yet elegant cards; love the border die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning & elegant cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved both of the cards. Great valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, love the birds and the heart stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two stunning creations Simonne! Beautiful color combos and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those dies and how you used them, but gotta say the heart border one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Totally stunning. Your new dise look amazing and I love your designs and colours too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sem, these are gorgeous! Love the bird cage die set! <3 You've demonstrated great design skills! Keep on the good work! :) Looking forward to your next creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Simonne! Love the clean style and striking designs on both!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards - love the lacy hearts and the bird cage and birds.
    isoscia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love this birdcage die set...so detailed!!! A must have!!! Thanks for sharing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The heart die cut is awesome. I love the white hearts on the red background. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! I love that heart die cut! And I love the layout of your second card as well,, both fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous creations!! I just adore the second card!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both cards are beautifully finished. CASAF - Clean And Simple And Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW, I am speechless.
    Both cards are awesome, but the red one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful dies!! I love that heart border! Card are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous cards. I love you stunning heart border die. I've seen a lot of this heart dies lately, but yours is by far the most beautiful. I love all those sweet little heart stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful creations Simonne, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both cards are so pretty! Love the Heart boarder die!!!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are both lovely cards. I love the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the dies! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous new dies. Love what you created with them.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x