Monday, 20 January 2014

I have a secret ...


... it's something I've been working on for a far few months now. I can't tell you how hard it has been not to tell anyone! I've been itching to say something ... and now I can!!

I am SO pleased (and a little nervous) to announce that I have joined the Whimsy Stamps team of artists as a word art and die designer!! I am going to continue as a full-time DT member and DT Coordinator, so I will still be colouring and making Whimsy cards and sharing them here on my blog (sorry I've neglected it lately!).

I have designed FOUR 6x4" red rubber cling-backed sentiment sets and FIVE die/die sets for the Whimsy Stamps January 2014 release. With Denise's permission, I have been sharing sneak peeks of these deisngs over on my brand new Facebook page - SC Designs. I would be honoured if you would come on over and tell me what you think of them!

https://www.facebook.com/semseecraftsdesign

I'm also holding a GIVEAWAY on my new FB page. I have one sentiment set and one die set to give away to the likers of my new page. Anyone and everyone can enter!

I have already submitted my designs for the next release and I can't wait to show you them, plus there is an addition which I am SO excited about, but of course I have keep it a secret just now!

Anyway, please hop on over to my FB page and enter my giveaway. I plan to keep the page very active and would love it to be a place where I can interact with Whimsy customers and fans, and find out exactly what type of designs you would like to see in the future. I will be holding contests and keeping you up-to-date on all the news, and hopefully sharing some of your creations made with the stamps I've designed (that would be such an honour!).

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Huge hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Congrats !!!!! :))
    That's wonderful news !!!!! :))
    Can't wait to check them out !! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation - You already know from Facebook how much I love your new designs!! I am sure they will be a great success and I look forward to seeing more of them.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats sweetie!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't be more excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased for you and already loving your designs
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x