Monday, 16 December 2013

Whimsy Stamps: Wee Stamps Silver Fairy

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in over a week. I've been flat out making samples for a Graph'it Marker show on Create Craft TV, finishing magazine commissions and trying to organise Christmas in between, lol!

So today I thought I'd share one of a set of 4 cards I made for issue 124 of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. I was asked to make 4 alternative color winter/Christmas themed cards using the Basic Grey Persimmon pad. For this one, I inked up the beautiful Whimsy Stamps Silver Fairy.


I used the Whimsy Stamps Lavish Flourishs stamps around the edge of the image panel.  The corner was cut using one of  the Whimsy Stamps Corner Dies and the holly leaves are from the Whimsy Stamps Hollys and Berries die

Thanks so much for popping by today!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and also gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I love the colours, fabulous creation hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and well done. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x