Thursday, 5 December 2013

Paperbabe Stamps December release - FABULOUS Everything

Hi everyone!

Welcome to our final day of Paperbabe Stamps December release sneak peeks. Today the DT are sharing cards made with the gorgeous Fabulous Everything stamp set. This is one of three stunning word art stamp sets that Kim is releasing this month. All new stamps will be available to purchase from the Paperbabe Stamps store on Friday 6th December.

Each of the December release stamp sets includes a different patterned stamp which you can use like washi tape or use to add a pattern to the main word stamp by using it as a kissing strip.  I decided to use all 3 of the patterned stamps to create a washi effect background for my card.  Originally I tried stamping the patterns onto vellum for a truly authentic washi tape look, but the ink I used smudged, so I guess I'll have to wait until I get some suitable ink before trying out that idea, lol! So I stamped directly onto the card instead:


The striped pattern stamp is from the Happy Thoughts set, the spotty pattern from the Just Because set, and the heart pattern from today's Fabulous Everything set.  Once I'd stamped my washi tape background, I stamped the decorative word outline stamp in black and then coloured it in with a black pen. The "Have A" and "Birthday Mum" stamps are actually 4 separate stamps that come with the Fabulous Everything set.  I love having separate stamps, as you can decide exactly where to put them. A few black half pearls and dew drops, and it was done!

Be sure to stop by the Paperbabe Stamps blog to take a peek at Kim's beautiful samples together with the links to Chris's gorgeous new release creations. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is Brilliant Simonne, I love the kissing strips as washi you've brought the stamps alive! Very classy card, thank you so much BiG HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, I ♥ it, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing card Simonne, I love how you used the kissing stamps! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning Simonne! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x