Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Paperbabe Stamps December release - Because you INSPIRE me

Hi everyone!

It's release week at Paperbabe Stamps!! WOO-HOO!!  Today the DT are sharing cards made with the gorgeous Just Because stamp set. This is one of three stunning word art stamp sets that Kim is releasing this month. All new stamps will be available to purchase from the Paperbabe Stamps store on Friday 6th December.

The Just Because stamp set has a total of 16 top quality clear stamps. I have stamped the solid "because" word stamp in pink, then stamped the beautiful word outline (hand drawn by Kim) in black. The "You" and "INSPIRE me" are just 2 of loads of different text stamps that are included in the set, and because they were separate, it allowed me to ink the word inspire in pink! The set also includes a polka dot pattern stamp which you can use like washi tape (as I have done down the left side of my card) or to add a pattern to the main word stamp by using it as a kissing strip.


Be sure to stop by the Paperbabe Stamps blog to take a peek at today's DT samples.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. That is stunning! I love the whole thing it would be a great card to give to another crafter or stamper that inspires you - love these new Paperbabe stamps, tfs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Simonne, the colour pallette is fabulous and the polka dot washi down the edge really works! Thank for your inspiration!!!
    BiG HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x