Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Paperbabe Stamps December release - HAPPY Birthday

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Paperbabe Stamps December release sneak peeks. Today the DT are sharing cards made with the gorgeous Happy Thoughts stamp set. This is one of three stunning word art stamp sets that Kim is releasing this month. All new stamps will be available to purchase from the Paperbabe Stamps store on Friday 6th December.

The Happy Thoughts stamp set has a total of 15 top quality clear stamps. I have stamped the solid "happy" word stamp 4 times in 4 different colours, and then stamped "Birthday" in black at the bottom.  A really quick and simple CAS card, but perfect for men I think! :) 



Be sure to stop by the Paperbabe Stamps blog to take a peek at today's DT samples.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Really wish I could create something like this, beautiful way to showcase the sentiments tfs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning clean and simple design, I will be looking at my stamps in a fun way after this fabulous happy card!
    Thank you sweet Simonne, BiG HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x