Friday, 1 November 2013

Message for Gloria Witcher

I received an email from a lady called Gloria Witcher via the contact page here on my blog, asking about a border die I used in issue 122 of Cardmaking & Papercraft.

Gloria - I have replied to your email, but I keep getting "sorry we were unable to deliver your message" emails saying that the email address you provided in the contact form is invalid. If, by any chance, you happen to read this msg, please can you contact me again with your email address and I will resend my reply. I have also posted this message on my personal Facebook page (but set to public) in the hope that you read it, as I have no other way of contacting you!

Thanks,

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x