Friday, 8 November 2013

GIC20: Furry Friends

Hi everyone!

It's time for a new challenge at the Graph'it Markers blog and it's the turn of Team B to provide you with some Graph'it inspiration! Our challenge this week is FURRY FRIENDS, so we want to see creations with cute, cuddly and furry friends!

I used an older Whimsy Stamps image for my card called Elf Bell Mouse, illustrated by Meljen's Designs:


Graph'it Markers used:
Mouse Fur: 9507 9505 9503 9501 9500 (plus white opaque pen)
Cheeks: 4145 4135   Ear & Tail: 4135 4150 4125 4120
Red: 3180 5250 5220 5210 4145
Gold: 2130 1280 1230 1210


The designer paper is from my Echo Park Tis the Season 6x6 paper pad.  The wooden snowflake came from a box set I bought from The Range last year.  I painted it with Tim Holtz Picket Fence distress paint, but as I was a bit too impatient to let it dry properly, I blotted it with some kitchen paper, so it's given a kind of stained look instead! :)

So now it's your turn to get creating! You have until Sunday 17th November 2013 at noon GMT to enter our Furry Friends challenge. As always, there is an awesome prize up for grabs and the lucky winner of this challenge will be announced on the blog on Friday 22nd November.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, amazing colouring love how you've done the fur. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sem, I like the sweet image the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabolous cute card Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this Simonne! You colored the cutie beautifully, fabulous sketch and choice of colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love how you coloured the fur - gorgeous!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x