Saturday, 19 October 2013

MFT Rock and Roll

Hi everyone!

It's no secret that I {heart} MFT products! I will even confess to having a teeny, tiny obsession, lol, so today's card is one I made with Die-namics LLD Accent It - Rock and Roll:


The stars and "you rock" sentiment are from the LLD Document It - Rock On stamp set, and I die-cut the letters for "dad" from Die-namics By the Letters.  Papers are by Echo Park and I added some glossy accents to the guitar!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Sem,Love the guitar great design!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! And yep I understand the MFT thing! ;)
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x