Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Inspired by Banksy: PARKing

Hi everyone!

Quick post from me today to share the final card of a set of three cards I made using Bee Crafty 'Inspired by Banksy' stamps.  This stamp is called PARKing:


Supplies
Bee Crafty Polymer Stamp: Inspired by Banksy – PARKing
Echo Park Dots & Stripes Metropolitan 12x12 paper: Concrete Small Dots (grey)
Echo Park Happy Days 12x12 collection: Ads paper (newsprint)
Echo Park Happy Days 12x12 collection: Element Stickers (car sticker)
Sizzix Tim Holtz Embossing Folders 2PK - Bricked & Woodgrain (#656644)
Black and white striped ribbon

The car was a sticker from my Echo Park Happy Days 12x12 collection pack (LOVE this line!). I stuck it onto card and then cut it out so I could pop it up on foam pads for dimension.  I chose this fab B&W stripey ribbon to resemble tyre marks ... well, that was the idea, lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a great day!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Fabolous card Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cor totally awesome!! Love this Sem, well I love all your stuff LOL! hugs, Karenxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever - love it!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x