Friday, 4 October 2013

Graph'it Challenge #15: We all scream for Halloween!

Happy Friday everyone!

It's time for a new challenge over at the Graph'it Challenge blog. Even though it's Team A's turn this week (I'm in Team B), I thought I'd sneak in a project as well, hehe! So as we are getting very near to Halloween, we thought it would be fun to set a Halloween Challenge, so we want to see your most spooky & scary creations! Eek!

For my challenge creation, I decided to make a tag. I'm not sure why I don't make them more often, as I love making them, lol! I used TGF Hallo Bride digi stamp (that I've had printed out for ... um ... quite a while, hehe!) and my Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 12x12 collection kit.  It's quite difficult to see in this photo, but there are spiders (covered in black diamond stickles) hanging from the silver threads:


Graph'it Markers used:
Hair: 9509 9507 9505 9503 9501 9500 0000
Skin: 9500 9501 4110 3210 9503 Blush: 4150
Bandages: 9503 3210 4110 9501 9500 0000
Black dress: 9509 9507 9505 9503

Supplies
TGF Hallo Bride digi stamp
Graph'it Markers
Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 12x12 collection kit
Bazzill - Raven 12x12 cardstock
Memory Box - Puffy Clouds die set
Memory Box - Batty Border die
Memory Box - Scary Spiders die set
Black chalk ink; Stickles - Black Diamond; Black glitter glue
Paper distresser; Ribbons; Twine; Silver thread
Sewing machine & black thread

So now it's your turn to get creating! You have until Sunday 13th October 2013 at noon GMT to enter our Halloween challenge. As always, there is an awesome prize up for grabs and the lucky winner of this challenge will be announced on the blog on Friday 18th October.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous make Simonne, love the sparkly hanging spiders! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Sem, I love the image and the webby background.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stunning tag Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fab tag Sem. I love everything on it. Cute details x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sem!! Thank you so much for your visit and super sweet comments on my Cheeky "apple" pie card !!! I'm so glad you liked it...!!
    Speaking of the Greeting Farm ~~ could this be any cuter!!???! Spooky, yes!! But, fabulously cute!!

    I hope you will pop by my blog for your chance at my bi-weekly candy!! There is quite a big prize pack this week!! :) :) xo ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, a stunning creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Halloween tag! So fun!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x