Sunday, 20 October 2013

Bathing Beauty

Hi everyone!Hope you're having a great weekend.

Today I would like to share another of the Steampunk cards I made for issue 108 of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine. I was asked to use some Stampendous stamps for this commission and the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante papers were the perfect match. This corset adverts were simply cut from one of the 12x12 sheets of paper! 


Supplies
Stampendous Bathing Beauty cling stamp (CRP159)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante 12x12 papers: Victorian Transformers and Eclectic Emporium
Sizzix Bigz Die - Tim Holtz Gadget Gears
Bazzill cardstock: Kraft, Bitter Chocolate
White cardstock, Chipboard
VersaColor inks: Bronze, Copper and Gold
Versamark ink
Stampendous Frantage Embossing Enamel - Aged Gold
Gold half pearls, WOC roses

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Sem! I love the aging with Fran-tage in the corners!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x