Saturday, 14 September 2013

SCRS September Release - Laptop Lucy

Hi everyone and welcome to Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps SEPTEMBER RELEASE DAY!

All new stamps are now available to buy from the SCRS store! Click here or above on the Buy Stamps link to start shopping now. We are also previewing Laptop Lucy today who comes with 3 darling sentiments:


Sparkle is giving away a Laptop Lucy rubber stamp to one lucky hopper! We have hidden this stamp somewhere along the hop, so for a chance to WIN be sure to visit and comment on ALL of the designers' Laptop Lucy blog posts (listed below). You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


Sadly, this is my very last release as a member of the SCRS design team.  I have made the very difficult decision to step down from the team.  I would like to say an enormous THANK YOU to Sparkle for having me on her DT for so very long.  It has been a privilege and an honour to work for and alongside you Sparkle!  I will miss you and the SCRS gals SO very much.  And although I won't be a DT member any longer, I'm sure this won't be the last SCRS creation from me as I adore these images!!

Thanks so much for popping by today!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Splendid!! What a bright and cheerful card!! Love the circle design cut out ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this stamp. You did a great job with your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card. I love your colours and your colour of Lucy is fantastic. That paper piecing is magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, brilliant chosen colours and ofcourse a trendy image! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card...love the flag sentiments, the paper pieced shirt and the wonderful colouring (great eye shadow!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x