Thursday, 5 September 2013

PAB Pop-up Trees

Hi everyone!

A quick post from me today to share another of the samples I did for the Graph'it Markers / Premium Art Brands Create & Craft TV show on 18th August. I decided to make a pop-up card using the tree and sentiment stamps from the PAB Winter Spruce clear stamp set and the smaller tree stamp from the PAB Snowy Cottage clear stamp set. The blue snowflake paper is from the Polkadoodles Angelberry Christmas CD and I added gems for the baubles:


Graph'it Markers used:
Greens: 8270 8260 8240 8110 9507
Brown: 3290 3255 3245
Snow: 9100
Turquoise: 7240

Quite difficult to photograph this one, lol!

Hope you have a fabulous Thursday!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, such a clever idea too. Looked awesome on TV, but your cards always look awesome :) You are one very talented lady, pleasure to know you :)
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Simonne! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing sweetie! How clever are you! Love it!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sem, I love the pop up design and the fabulous colouring of the trees.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x