Wednesday, 4 September 2013

PAB Poinsettia wreath


Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today is the very last day of the school summer holidays *sniff sniff*. Our daughter will be starting the new school year tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to it, lol! Being married to a secondary school teacher, our family is very lucky to spend most of the 5 week break together, so it's always very sad for me when they both go back to school. I'm already missing hubby as he went back on Monday (as of course he has to work on inset days), and tomorrow our dd will go back...

But enough doom and gloom, lol! I thought I'd pop by today to show you another of the samples I did for the Graph'it Markers / Premium Art Brands Create & Craft TV show on 18th August. Four fabulous new winter-themed clear stamp sets were launched during this show, and today's card uses the smaller poinsettia stamp from the PAB Poinsettia clear stamp set.  The sentiment is from another of the stamp sets from the show - PAB Angelberry Gift clear stamp set:


Graph'it Markers used:
Red petals: 3190 3180 5245 5220 5210
Gold centre: 2120

Soz for the dark photo!  I almost forgot to photograph my show samples before sending them off to Nikki for her to take them to Create & Craft, so this was literally a quick snap before sealing the parcel, lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Oh Simonne this is so beautiful!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Sem, love it, hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sem, I love the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x