Friday, 20 September 2013

Inspired by Banksy: Guerllia Check

Hi everyone!

Today I have a quick card to share using a Bee Crafty 'Inspired by Banksy' stamp called Guerilla Check:


Supplies
Bee Crafty Polymer Stamp: Inspired by Banksy – Guerllia Check
Bee Crafty Wordage Polymer Stamp: Life & Rain (Lg)
Echo Park Dots & Stripes 'Soda Fountain' 6x6 paper pad
Echo Park Dots & Stripes 'Homefront' 6x6 paper pad
Echo Park Dots & Stripes Metropolitan 12x12 paper: Concrete Small Dots
Echo Park Dots & Stripes Candy Shoppe 12x12 paper: Watermelon Small Dots

The sentiment is the upper part of the Bee Crafty Wordage 'Life & Rain' stamp. I stamped it in black onto the bottom part of the image and trimmed it, so only the top part of the word "Life" was showing.  I then stamped and heat embossedthe same word with white embossing powder in the bottom left corner of the black card I was going to use for matting and layering.  I added the image plate on top and voila - a two-tone sentiment!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a lovely day! 

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Sem, I like the image and the striking colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Simonne and love how you did the sentiment!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Amazing x x Bev x x
    www.beecrafty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x