Friday, 27 September 2013

Graph'it Challenge #14: Colours of Autumn

Hi everyone!

It's time for a new challenge at the Graph'it Markers blog and it's the turn of Team B (that's me, Cara and Kevin) to provide you with some Graph'it inspiration this week! Our challenge this week is AUTUMN COLOURS, so we want to see your favourite fall/autumnal combinations.

You may remember that I did a red hair colouring tutorial for the GI blog a few weeks ago?  If you missed it, I'd love for you to check it out and tell me what you think, as it was my very first tutorial!!!!  Anyway, I finished colouring the image I used for the tutorial and used it for today's challenge card.  The stamp I used is a Saturated Canary digital stamp called "Fancy".  I was lucky enough to grab her when Krista was giving her away for free last summer, but you can buy her here from the Saturated Canary digi store.

When I think of autumnal colours, I think of browns, golds, oranges, reds and pinks, so that's what I've used today:


Graph'it Markers
Skin: 4180 4155 4115 4125 4120
Blush: 4135 4145
Red Hair: 3190 3180 3170 3130 4180 4155 4115
Gold: 2180 2130 1230 1210 4110
Flowers: 5280 5230 5140 5130 (petals) 9507 9505 8280 (leaves) 1210 (centre)

So now it's your turn to get creating! You have until Sunday 6th October 2013 at noon GMT to enter our Autumn Colours challenge As always, there is an awesome prize up for grabs and the lucky winner of this challenge will be announced on the blog on Friday 11th October.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so, so beautiful! Your colouring is amazing!!! Love the hair and dress and everything about this card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Sem, I love everything about it!!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful fall card! I absolutely love your coloring on this, especially that amazing red hair and the golden dress, ribbon and roses.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Simonne this is so pretty,love it!!
    Here dress looks like real gold,awesome coloring hun!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Simonne! fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, gorgeous colouring and I just love that image
    have a great weekend
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow your colouring is amazing, a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like well gel LOl!! seriously awesome and beautiful Sem! wow! hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW your colouring has left me speechless, stunning.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is stunning Simonne! Gorgeous colouring and a beautiful card! I especially love the pearls in her hair!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sem, I'm just cruising through your blog after seeing one of the cards you did for Whimsy and ran across this one that really caught my eye. Your coloring of this beautiful gold fabric is outstanding. I've never seen gold colored as perfect. The card is gorgeous and your coloring...well, that is beyond words. --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x