Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Graph'it Markers: Red Hair Tutorial

Hi everyone!  Hope you're having a great week?

I just thought I'd pop by to let you know that I've done a tutorial for colouring red hair over at the Graph'it Markers blog!  It's my very first tutorial (eek!) and you can find it HERE.

Here's a little sneak peek for you...


I haven't revealed the complete coloured image in the tutorial, as I'm keeping that for a future Graph'it Markers challenge *wink* but I do show you how I colour skin and red hair!!  I would love for you to check it out and let me know what you think (but please be gentle as it's my very first time, hehe!).

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Great tutorial and pics!! I have a blog follower and fellow DT teammate that always asks me about hair tutes that aren't videos... I'll point her in your direction!! :) :) :)
    Have a great day!
    ~~Nicole~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job did you do. Love the image and your gorgeous colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x