Sunday, 18 August 2013

Graph'it Challenge #8: Colouring White

Hi everyone!

Hope you're having a good weekend? Today I have my Graph'it Challenge Week 8 card to share with you. Our challenge this week is COLOURING WHITE, so we want to see how you colour white!

For my challenge card I used papers and digi stamps from the Polkadoodles Bonbon Belles Double CD Collection. This was one of the cards I made for one of the Polkadoodles/Graph'it Marker shows on Create & Craft TV on 29th July, so if you happened to watch that show you may have spotted this card, hehe!

(Apols for the naff photography - I took it with my now-completely-dead-but-dying-at-the-time-I-shot-this-photo camera before sending it off to Nikky, so I couldn't take another with our new camera)

Graph'it Markers used:
Parasol & deckchair:
Red 3180 3170 5250 5220 5210
White 9503 9501 9500 0000
Wood: 3210 3245
Huts: 5220 (red) 7175 (navy) 7130 (light blue) 9500 (shading)

So now it's your turn to get creating! You have until Sunday 25th August 2013 at noon GMT to enter our White challenge. As always, there is an awesome prize up for grabs (worth a whopping £30!!!) and the lucky winner of this challenge will be announced on the blog on Friday 31st August.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back on Tuesday with my Sparkle Creations challenge card, and on the same day the Whimsy Stamps August release kicks off with a blog hop you won't want to miss!!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Love it Sem, fabulous beach scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing! Love the scene and how you did the sand! Amazing colouring on the sky babe too!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Sem, I love the scene you created and the bunting.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosa y muy original !! Me encanta la imitaciĆ³n de la arena, que buena idea !! Los colores, adornos .. es espectacular, felicidades ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love thr row of houses and the sand is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Sem! Really great inspiration!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card! I love how you've created the sand! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x