Friday, 30 August 2013

Graph'it Challenge #10: Reds & Greens

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I have my Graph'it Challenge Week 10 card to share with you. Our challenge this week is TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLOURS, so we want to see red & green Christmas creations!

For my challenge card I used the beautiful tree stamp from the *new* Winter Spruce clear stamp set and digi papers from the gorgeous Polkadoodles Angelberry Christmas CD. This was one of the cards I made for the Premium Art Brands/Graph'it Markers show on Create & Craft TV on 18th August, so if you happened to watch that show you may have spotted this card!


Graph'it Markers used:
Tree: 8270 8260 8240 8110
Red Berries: 5245
Trunk: 3290 3255 3245
Sky: 7105 0000

So now it's your turn to get creating! You have until Sunday 8th September 2013 at noon GMT to enter our Red & Green Christmas challenge. As always, there is an awesome prize up for grabs and the lucky winner of this challenge will be announced on the blog on Friday 13th September.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Simonne. I'm not generally a big fan of green and red on xmas cards but I love what you've done with it. You've coloured the tree so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh sweetie this is just gorgeous!! hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hun - I'm loving the candy stripe ribbon and paper too!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sem, I like the spruce image, the papers and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is so pretty, gorgeous card hun
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous, love the combination of the dots and stripes
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love red and green and this is just perfect! hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x