Saturday, 20 July 2013

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps 3rd Anniversary BLOG HOP!

Hello and welcome to the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps 3rd Anniversary Hop! Not only are we here to help Sparkle celebrate 3 years of SCRS, but we are also officially releasing 4 new SCRS images this month -- Paris Lucy, London Charlotte, New York Josh, and Seattle Chloe. They are ALL available in the store NOW!

We have assembled an all-star line-up consisting of our Current Design Team, DT Alumni and Guest Designers. Click on all the links at the end of this post to participate in our anniversary blog hop!

What's a hop without prizes? We've hidden TEN single stamp prizes along the way and one lucky winner will win the ENTIRE July release! All you need to do is leave some love at every stop along the hop. You have until 11:59PM EST on Sunday to leave comments for a chance to win! Winners will be announced on the SCRS blog on Monday.

My mojo has gone walkabouts lately (it's probably off enjoying the heatwave, lol!), so I have been checking out the sketch challenge blogs for some inspiration. Well, as soon as I saw Jen's Deconstructed sketch 110 this week, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it! I trimmed four squares of white card, then used my stamp positioner thingy to help me stamp Beach Chloe in the same position on each of the squares. I've never coloured an image in B&W before, but I *think* it turned out okay in the end? I thought the Party Time die cut (cut using my Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set) was the perfect finishing touch for my anniversary hop card!


Sorry for the rubbish photo.  Unfortunately our basic digi camera (it's a Canon IXUS 860 IS) is starting to die a death! :(  Once you have turned the camera on and taken one photo, the focus completely ceases to work!!  If you want to take another, you have to turn the camera off and on again.  Apparently it's a known fault of these Canons.  I've tried all the recommended "tricks" to try to fix it, but it's having none of it!!  So guess what we'll be doing this weekend ... camera shopping - eek!!  If anyone has any recommendations, I would LOVE to hear them as there are SO many on the market, it's a bit mind boggling, lol!

Anyway, now it's time for you to continue our hop by hopping over to Amy's blog, but don't forget to leave me a comment first to entire to win the entire July release!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Good luck and Happy Hopping!

Hugs,

37 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cool is this??!! I love this, Simmone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun design, Semsee!!!! Clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I absolutely love this card Simmone. Just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sem, you knocked the B&W out of the park hun! Really cute image too! When do you find the time??
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. so different and innovative!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you are such a genius! Love your coloring and unique style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, brilliant design and Image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! This is beyond stunning!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool coloring technique.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great, I think you did an awesome job with the black and white, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I love it! I love how the colored image pops out against the black/white ones. So creative and so pretty!~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Be still my heart, this is gorgeous!! What a creative,touch to this absolute,beauty!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the design of your card Simonne!!
    Gorgeous!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card! You did a fabulous job with the black and white images, they are all so fun!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW super cool idea!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is gorgeous hun! My commenting seems to be working for now too (if you are reading this that is!)
    Loads a hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully done-both the 'B&W' and colored versions of Chloe. What a clever way to use the image and love your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving all the great and creative ideas everyone has...this is another great one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too bad I can't help you in shopping for a camera :-( I love how you did both B & W and colored! really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card. Love the chevron paper,

    ReplyDelete
  22. This wonderfull card has a great WOW to it.
    Looks it bit like Pop Art a la Andy Warhol
    I tooooo like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super original and nice !!!! Love it ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi sweetie, your creation is just gorgeous :0) Hugs pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is just stunning! Love love love this idea - it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! What a great take on the sketch! Very creative to combine the b/w with the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sooooo clever. Very visually appealing!

    P/s: I would suggest you call the Canon helpline and enquire. They usually have a special deal for existing users - part of the Canon customer retention program.

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow!! this is awesome! gorgeous coloring and the pop of color in the 4th panel is lovely. gorgeous card!!
    good luck with the camera shopping, I would think they would let you return or exchange it if not, boo!
    :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Its Awkward to Say some one you are doing Lol.... Every thing you want in Lol and Troll, Now you Get all in one Network, LolsGag, Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Lol Peoples, Funny Peoples, Troll Images, Awkwards Text, Funny Comics, Jokes, Funny Jokes, Funny Facts, Humour, Funny Planet, troll pictures, funny pictures, Facebook pictures, facebook funny pictures, facebook lol pictures, Funny videos and Much More only Laughing out of Laughing
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute!! Love the black and white with the pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x