Tuesday, 9 July 2013

SCRSC108: Cruisin' Chloe

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #108 card to share. You have until Sunday, 14th July @ 9PM (PST) to play along with our current challenge which is:


For my challenge card, I inked up Cruisin' Chloe who is on SALE until the end of this month for only $5.00:


For my layout I followed the fab sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday #213:


Be sure to visit the SCRS blog for more inspiration from the rest of my teamies, and to read all the details about the prizes and how to enter! This week Challenge Team B have creations to share with you:


Oh, and before you go I MUST tell you about the fabulous ANNIVERSARY SALE that Sparkle is holding this month! All stamps (excluding this month's new release) are 30% off! Prices have been reflected in the store, so no sale code is needed! Stamps are currently on sale for $5 - $6.80:


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great Tuesday!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Love this Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, super for a teen driver. Love the fun colors and your great coloring. Thanks for joining us.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!! Love your papers and that image is so very cute!!
    So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I really like the Sparkle image (I'm off for a peak at her anniversary sale right now!) Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation with us over at SSW!
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect coloring and I really like the glitter too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh there's my bug. Love that image and your sweet card. Have a sweet day! Arlana@ ssw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous image and you have colored it up so cute! I smiled when I saw Arlana's comment. I knew she would love it too. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an incredible card Sem. Beautifully done with that fun image offsetting the circle and those beautiful background papers. I just love this. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours, hugs Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x