Thursday, 18 July 2013

SCRC July Previews - New York Josh

Hi everyone and welcome to day 3 of the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps July release previews! Today we are showcasing sneak peeks of New york Josh.


Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of New York Josh. Sparkle is giving away a New York Josh rubber stamp to one lucky hopper! We have hidden this stamp somewhere along the hop, so for a chance to WIN, be sure to visit and comment on ALL of the designers' New York Josh blog posts (listed below). You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


We're also holding a fabulous anniversary sale this month! All stamps (excluding this month's new release) are 30% off! Prices have been reflected in the store, so no sale code is needed!


I hope you all have a great day! We'll be back tomorrow for the last day of our previews!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Super cute Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beauitful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooweeee girl I just Love this, how super fun!!!! I have missed you girl, hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I'm there again. Your papers and the film strip are the perfect touches

    loyaz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x