Friday, 5 July 2013

Paperbabe Stamps Launch Party Blog Hop!!

HELLO EVERYONE and WELCOME to the Paperbabe Stamps Launch Party Blog Hop! I'm sure you know the amazingly talented crafter, Kim Costello aka Paperbabe? Well Kim has launched her very own stamp line, Paperbabe Stamps, and I am beyond thrilled to be part of the Blog Hop to debut her very first collection! Thank you Kim for inviting me to play with your fabulous stamps!!


The debut release features 3 fabulous stamp sets - "Tree Hugs", "DesignA Knit" and "Ribbed Background" - and they are NOW in the Store to buy, woo-hoo!! Also, the long awaited "MayLeeDee" is available as digital download for INSTANT gratification! And that's not all ... there are svg files to help cut some of those images out!!

For my card I used the "DesignA Knit" stamp set (below) and the "Knitables" cut files. 

Paperbabe Stamps - DesignA Knit

I stamped one of the solid knit patterns in Memento Rose Bud ink several times onto white card to build up a knit pattern for my top and bottom borders. I stamped one of the open knit patterns in Memento Rich Cocoa ink onto the sock monkey svg file. I then used an E70 Copic marker to colour in the knit. The gorgeous sentiment is from the same stamp set. I love it because the "your" is actually a separate stamp, so you can stamp it in a different colour like I have done! I did add my own punched heart to the sock monkey's tummy, just because I thought it went with the sentiment, but everything else (apart from the twine, cardstock & ink of course!) is from Paperbabe Stamps! Oh and this was my first attempt using the stamps and as you can see a perfect impression and so easy to line up!


If you've stumbled across my post and would like to hop with us, be sure to hop back to Kim's blog to start the hop.  Then hop you way to the PAPERBABE STAMPS blog to see the endless possibilities with this new debut collection.  Don't forget to leave your comments along the way as there are some fabby prizes to be had!

To sweeten the deal in celebration of this new collection, there will be individual prizes given out as well as one ENTIRE release to a lucky winner! Yep, that's a LOT of prizes! So, here's what's up for grabs...

1 winner will be chosen to win the TREE HUGS SET

1 winner will be chosen to win the DESIGN A KNIT SET

1 winner will be chosen to win the RIBBED BACKGROUND Stamp

1 winner will be chosen to win the MAYLEEDEE DIGI

and ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive THE ENTIRE RELEASE for JULY!!!

That's a LOT of chances to win! So go, hop, party and be amazed... Here's where you want to be:


THANK you so much for joining us on this Launch Party.  Kim will announce the winners on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog on July 12th! You have until the July 10th to hop with us and enter to win!

HAPPY LAUNCH DAY, everyone!!!

Hugs,

31 comments:

  1. Now, I looked at your card, went away as the phone rang, but did I leave my comment, if this is a double deleat it. I love your monkey boy and heart. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours you have used and that monkey is so cute. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a cute, beautiful card - the stamps look so versatile - congrats to Kim on the launch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooo, i just want to hug him!!! fabulous card.

    your coloring is just wonderful (i browsed your blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sems - I'm loving these new stamps and your card is a little beauty (love that image).
    Hugs
    Heather W
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These stamps are sure versatile. I can see all kinds of possibilities with them. Hope to get a chance to play with them myself. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Super cards love the colours.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! love the pearl background very much! and sentiments are lovely. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, wonderful colours, I so love that cute monkey, thank you for sharing and for the chance to win hugs Karen P

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this little guy! Great card, and great stamps too. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cute card with a great pop of pink. Love the way you have picked out the pink in the sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cute monkey card - brings a smile to the face. These stamps are just great. WendY x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card, and the monkey so cute, x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card! Love the sock monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card love the colors and how real the sock monkey looks

    ReplyDelete
  17. IGreat card, I want these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card love the little monkey !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card love the knitted monkey. These stamps are fab xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, Love how you have used these fabulous stamps... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I so love monkey, now I really really need these stamps, u girls worked so hard, but ur so bad, making me really want them lol..
    Tfs ur super creations
    Hugs
    Kenzi:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just the most adorable little monkey and love how you put a little pink heart on him!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is so cute, I love it. hugs Tricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Totally love it, he just looks so cute! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the monkey an the texture the stamp creates. The pink and brown look lovely together.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love these knit stamps and you have done a beautiful job with your choice of colours. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This monkey is sooo cute..!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x