Friday, 19 July 2013

Graph'it Challenge #4: Black Hair

Hi everyone!

WOW! What a glorious week it's been weather-wise here in the South West of England, with temperatures  hitting 30C every single day - phew! Thankfully we nabbed 2 of the last remaining fans (...in the whole of the city I think, hehe!) at the weekend, and they have been switched on almost constantly!  I do love the sun, but I'm afraid I don't love the extreme heat, so I've been staying inside, trying to keep cool and colouring with my delicious Graph'it markers (and I must say that the heat doesn't affect them AT ALL!).

So today it's the turn of Graph'it Challenge Team B (that's me, Cara, Debbie and Kevin) to provide you with some Graph'it inspiration! Our challenge this week is a BLACK HAIR. Pretty self-explanatory I think!

For my challenge card I used papers and a digi stamp from the brand *new* Polkadoodles Bonbon Belles Double CD Collection. The image is called 'Heather (with wings)' and the papers are from the 'Apple Lagoon' collection.  I bet you didn't know that Graph'it Markers come in no less than FIVE different tones of grey - Cool, Warm, Neutral, Green and Pink.  I only have some of the Neutral Greys so I used those to colour my black hair:


Graph'it Markers used:
Skin: 4155 4115 4125 4120
Blush: 4135 Lips: 5120 Eyes: 8220
Hair: 9509 9507 9505 9303 9501
Jacket & Shoes: 7160 7150 7140
Trousers: 8110 7210 0000
White shading: 4110 0000 Wings: 8110 7210
Flowers 7160 7150 7140 7210 1210 8260 8220

So now it's your turn to get creating! You have until Sunday 28th July at noon GMT to enter our Black Hair challenge. There is a FAB-U-LOUS prize up for grabs (worth a whopping £30!!!) and the lucky winner of this challenge will be announced on the blog on Friday 2nd August.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps anniversary hop card! It really is GO, GO, GO this week, lol ... and I still have magazine commissions to finish - eek!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous and fabulous colours
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I like the fabulous colouring of the image, she looks gorgeous in blue I like the papers and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have used on this card Sem. Fab black hair too. Have a lovely weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is just totally gorgeous Sem, really fabulous job and awesome colouring, hugs, karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, gorgeous cool colours and as always your colouring is amazing hun
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card it totally stunning sweetie! Amaaaazing colouring and I love the layout!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x