Wednesday, 12 June 2013

SCRSC106 - Street Corner Josh

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #106 card to share. You have until Sunday, 16th June @ 9PM (PST) to play along with our current challenge which is a sketch challenge:



This is my brother's birthday card! I inked up Street Corner Josh and paired him with some Simple Stories 6x6 papers. The sentiment is from a Waltzing Mouse Stamps stamp set:



Be sure to visit the SCRS blog for more inspiration from the rest of my teamies, and to read all the details about the prizes and how to enter! This week Challenge Team B have creations to share with you:


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great Tuesday!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful card,I love the image and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Simonne
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring!! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x