Tuesday, 14 May 2013

SCRSC104: Lemonade Ruby!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #104 card to share. You have until Sunday, 19th May @ 9PM (PST) to play along with our current challenge which is:


Of course I just HAD to use Lemonade Ruby from our *brand new May release*! I paired her with some Basic Grey Lemonade 6x6 paper and followed Mojo Monday #293 for my layout (substituting the 2nd circle for the die-cut 40). Yes, I went all out with the lemonade theme, lol!


Be sure to visit the SCRS blog for more inspiration from the rest of my teamies, and to read all the details about the prizes and how to enter! This week Challenge Team B have creations to share with you:


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great Tuesday!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Wow love your cute card Simonne!!
    Great use of the numbers!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x