Friday, 19 April 2013

Your Next Stamp GDT: Fun Friday with Rosalie!

Hi everyone! I am thrilled to be the Guest Designer for Your Next Stamp this month! Those of you who have followed me for a while will know that I was part of the very first YNS DT. YNS and Karen hold a very special place in my crafting heart so when I was asked to guest design for them this month, I jumped at the chance!

So today I have my very first Your Next Stamp Fun Friday GDT card to share! The Fun Friday theme for the month of April is "Spring Fling" so you'll find lots of inspirational and 'SPRINGY' projects over at the YNS blog all month long!

I inked up the adorable Rosalie and coloured her with Copics.  I paired her with some old Cosmo Cricket paper which I thought was just perfect for her:


Supplies
YNS Rosalie rubber stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Copic markers
Cosmo Cricket  Mini Deck Pixie-Licious
MFT Die-namics Little Open Scallop Strip
The Twinery Honeydew Chartreuse twine, Wild Orchid Crafts 15mm Rose

Be sure to hop on over to the YNS blog to take a peek at the rest of today's Fun Friday projects by the fab YNS DT!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Wow hun, this is totally gorgeous, love the image, love the colours, and what awesome colourwork, simply stunning. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous, love the image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your coloring, the papers - all of it, just add up to one lovely card. What a way to ink up YNS :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Sem! I really have missed having you on the DT and seeing what you do with YNS stamps! Just fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. The image is cute as can be. Love the layout of this card. GREAT papers! --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x