Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Your Next Stamp April Release

Hello and welcome to the Your Next Stamp April New Release Blog Hop! We have some GROOVY projects to share with you today using some ADORABLE new stamps and dies! The DT has had a blast playing with all of the new goodies, and we know you will too!


The hop starts on Stephanie’s blog, and if you’ve been hopping along, you should have arrived from Julie’s blog.

For my project today I used the *BRAND NEW* Fast Food Fun - Burger Bun die set:


And here is my card following the sketch at Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 182:


Supplies
YNS Fast Food Fun - Burger Bun die set
Bazzill cardstock: Raven
Echo Park Happy Days 12x12 paper: Checkerboard (HD19010); Scalloped (HD19011); 

Journaling cards (HD19013); Element Stickers (HD19014)
Echo Park Happy Days 6x6 paper pad (checked paper)

As always we have some fabulous prizes to be won! Just make sure you leave comments on all of the DT blogs for your chance to win! Winners will be announced on the YNS Blog Saturday 27 April.


As always, Karen is also offering some amazing hop specials in the Your Next Stamp store! Enter code YNSAPRIL2013 when checking out to receive 15% off your order (code valid 24-28 April). Plus, she has loaded up the YNS Bargain Bin and Retired Stamp Bin with some awesome deals!

Now it’s time to hop on over to Susan’s fabulous blog, but don’t forget to leave a comment before you go! Thank you so much for stopping by and happy hopping!

Hugs,




25 comments:

  1. terrific card! love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool. The paper and new die fit perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! I'm so excited to see the rest of the HOP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Far out card!! Great burger die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The burger die is awesome! So many possibilities and I have to have it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this set! And the papers were perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so need this die. That is all my boys want to eat. Cool card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so fab! Love that burger die and your burger looks YUMMY! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love all your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card using this fun burger die set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum, Yum, looks good enough to eat. Like the sign too.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Makes me want to go to a 50's diner, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely love it. Brings back memories for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh what a cool die set, I love what you did with it, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a gorgeous design! i love how you built up the papers, patterns and shapes...perfectly retro!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is just cool. Im so glad i ran upon your blog and the company. Alot of never before seen (for me) dies.
    I never even knew some of the dies ive seen at the store existed.
    I guess it's kinda like "they have an app for that" but change the app to die now.
    Awesome cool stuff. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute way to show off these dies. Great job on a cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x