Tuesday, 16 April 2013

SCRSC102 - Hula Girl Lucy

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #102 card to share. You have until Sunday 21 April @ 9 PM PST to play along with our current challenge which is to use washi tape:


Now, as I only own 1 roll of washi tape (plus 3 rolls of SMASH! tape), I had to theme my card around my somewhat limited supplies, so this card really made itself:


Supplies
SCRS Hula Girl Lucy
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Copic markers
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchbook 6x6 paper pad (35696)
Bazzill Raven and Coredinations Harborside (AB010) cardstock
MFT Die-namics: LLD Insert It InstaFrame & Mini Film Strip Border
Queen & Co Trendy Tape 'Mega Dot Blue' & K&Co SMASH Tape 'Black Dots'
K&Co SMASH Label Maker

Be sure to visit the SCRS blog for more inspiration from the rest of my teamies, and to read all the details about the prizes and how to enter! This week Challenge Team B have creations to share with you:


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great Tuesday!

Oh, and before you go, I'd love for you to enter my Sylvia Zet Wee Stamps blog candy draw (ends 30 April).

Hugs,

2 comments:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x