Tuesday, 19 March 2013

SCRSC100 - Cheerleading Emily

Hi everyone! Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #100 card to share with you. This fortnight's challenge is a wonderful SKETCH by my teamie Kim and you have until Sunday 24 March @ 9 PM PST to play along!




For my challenge card I decided to ink up Cheerleading Emily and paired her with some Echo Park Everyday Eclectic 12x12 papers. I made this card as a congratulations card for my niece (who is also called Emily!).


 Be sure to visit the SCRS blog for more inspiration from the rest of my teamies, and to read all the details about the prizes and how to enter! This week the following designers have creations to share with you:


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great Tuesday!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie, this is gorgeous what a cute image too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x