Saturday, 16 March 2013

SCRS March Release Day - Golfing Oliver

Hi everyone and welcome to the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps MARCH RELEASE DAY! All new stamps are now available to buy from the SCRS store!

Today, the team is showcasing Golfing Oliver who comes with fore (get it, lol!) fab sentiments.

For my card, I followed an old Deconstructed Sketch (#78) because it worked perfectly for what I had in mind!!  I did faff around for ages trying to add a sentiment to the card, but nothing looked right. But then I hit upon the idea of making a flag and chose to stamp "19" on it to reference the golfing term "the nineteenth hole" aka the pub/bar, lol!  The golf ball was made by embossing a punched circle of white card.


Supplies
SCRS Golfing Oliver rubber stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versamagic Jumbo Java chalk ink
Copic markers

Core'dinations Colorcore Tank (OG030)
Bazzill cardstock: Bitter Chocolate & Pomegranate

Fancy Pants 'Little Sport' 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things die-namics: Flat-bottom clouds
Cuttlebug embossing folder: Tiny Bubbles

Cocktail Stick

Be sure to visit the rest of my wonderful SCRS teamies for more peeks of Golfing Oliver. Sparkle will be giving away a Golfing Oliver rubber stamp to one lucky person! The winner will be chosen from one of the comments left along the hop, so for a chance to WIN, be sure to visit and comment on all of the designers' Golfing Oliver blog posts (listed below). You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy our new release!  And I PROMISE I will get around to photographing my 700+ followers candy this weekend, so watch this space!!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really fabolous Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely! Fantastic golf ball effect with the embossed circle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous masculine card! Love the great design and Golfing Oliver is o cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning sweetie, this is stunningly gorgeous..

    Have a lovely Sunday Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fabulous card design, I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x