Monday, 4 March 2013

Inspired by Banksy: Hope

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was busy, busy, busy, and this week is already shaping up to be just as manic! I have lots of crafty projects to complete, not least colouring images for the next set of Whimsy Prints as well as some magazine commissions to finish off.

Before I get onto today's card, I am amazed to be able to announce that I have now hit 700 followers - WOOO-HOOO!! Thank you so, so, so, SO much to each and every one of you who follows my little corner of the worldwide web!! I am so humbled! So this means FOLLOWERS CANDY, yum, yum!! I still have to buy a few bits and pieces (I'm making it a goody - WOC flowers, Whimsy Stamps & Sparkle Creations stamps, dies, paper, embellies, etc. and maybe even a handmade card by me, hehe!), so I won't be posting it for a week to give me time for the rest of the goodies to arrive and for me to finish my work! :)

So ... today I have a card to share using a Bee Crafty 'Inspired by Banksy' stamp called Hope.  Little bit of useless info for you: Like me, Banksy was born and grew up in Bristol (UK) and he's also the same age as me (although I have no idea if we were born in the same month, lol!).


Supplies
Bee Crafty Polymer Stamp: Inspired by Banksy – Hope
Bee Crafty Wordage Polymer Stamp: Live with No Excuses (Lg)
Echo Park Dots & Stripes 'Soda Fountain' 6x6 paper pad
Echo Park Dots & Stripes 'Homefront' 6x6 paper pad
MFT Clouds die-namics
Black/White Baker's twine, Black/white striped ribbon

The sentiment is the lower part of the Bee Crafty Wordage 'Live with No Excuses' stamp and I heat embossed it with white embossing powder onto black card for a bit of contrast!  I think it fits with the theme of the card quite well.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge card!

Have a lovely day! 

Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x