Sunday, 24 March 2013

Hmmmmm...?

So it's 11.21pm here in the UK, and according to my Feedjit Live feed, someone from Sunnyvale California has been systematically looking at blog posts here on my blog for the past 1hr 30mins - 29 clicks and counting. Mostly posts with older non-copyrighted pictures, or cards that could easily have their copyrights removed. Plus multiple visits to the same posts. Hmmmmm .....?

UPDATED: Since posting the above and adding a right-click disable widget to my blog, the visitor hasn't clicked on another blog post!  I really hope this visitor was genuine ...

4 comments:

  1. It must be the same visitor I have. For several days one from Sunnyvale California has clicked around different old blogpost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also had a visit from this person and I have now installed the Widget for right click too. Thanks for the heads up I never thought of it before.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get the right click widget? I don't like the pininterest stuff etc. and not having my cards linked back properly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, this is a really interesting post, thank you for sharing. Could I ask how you were you able to track this person? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x