Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Simon Says Stamp Challenge 201: Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today I have my final Simon Says Stamp Challenge guest designer make to share with you. I have had a wonderful time joining the SSS DT this month in their weekly challenges! Thank you so much to Heidi, Lols, Jo and the rest of the guys & gals at Simon Says Stamp for having me - I've had a blast! :)


This week's challenge is ...
#201 Anything Goes
and the DT are showcasing Tim Holtz products

As always, Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!


I have a Steampunk-themed card for this week's challenge using my Tim Holtz Sizzix 'Gadget Gears' dies and the fabulous Tim Holtz Distress ink pads in Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain:


Supplies
Tim Holtz Sizzix 'Gadget Gears' dies
Tim Holtz Distress ink pads: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain
Stampendous Phone Gent rubber stamp
Stampendous Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutant 12x12 papers: Mechanical Mind and Ephemera Extraordinaire

 Versamark ink
Versacolor ink pads: Gold, Copper & Bronze


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Hugs,



Click on the pics to be taken straight to the product page at the Simon Says Stamp store:


8 comments:

  1. This is just awesome! So well done! I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fabulous card Sem!! Love the Steampunk look!!

    We loved having you with us all month!!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sem :-) I love the whole steampunk theme and the design is just brilliant !! I love the gold embossing,, looks FAB :-)

    It has been lovely having you along with us these past few weeks :) Thanks for everything :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. I love the old time feel and the colors of those gadgets! Thanks for being with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Sem, I love your steampunk theme - a stunning design and colours - your detailing is fantastic!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sem, love the colours you've used and the way you've added the embossing enamel in the opposite corners :)
    Thanks so much for being a wonderful guest designer
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation, Sem! I love the gold accents!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, Sem! Love how you put these together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x